Travel is the single most thing which keeps us connecting with people, nature and our loved ones. To travel more and more we must make ourselves fit. As New Year is approaching here are some of the resolutions you need to make and take it forward to enjoy the journey of a lifetime.
1. Get in Shape : This is the top resolution people make once New Year coming in but thing is to stick with this and continue throughout the year. This will help you to be confident in travels and no worry about how you look nor about what fashion to choose.
2. Eat Healthier: To be able to get fit what we eat is another important aspect. This new year make a resolution to eat healthier and avoid junk foods. Healthy food will boost your stamina and fitness to explore more
3. Meet New People : Just move out of your comfort zone and meet with new people near your home or in office. Meeting with new peoples brings in new ideas, new inspirations, and new thoughts. With this New Year approaching be approachable to people’s maybe you say No in past.
4. Learn to be Happier: Learn to be happy with what we have with us. There may be plenty of people who don’t even have what we had achieved. For the New Year set new goals to achieve, to be happy and spread more happiness around the world.
5. Watch Less TV : This New Year makes a commitment to watch less TV and spend more time with your family, friends and yourself. You can utilize this time to develop new hobbies, to be active and make more friends.
6. Travel more and explore the places : “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste it, to experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
Travel is an opportunity to taste yourself, to explore yourself within. Start traveling New Year and keep traveling.
7. Be Punctual : Be punctual as months and New Year. Punctuality will bring respect from others to you and boost your and others confidence in you. It eliminates waste and brings credibility, productivity.
8. Spend less time on Social Media
It’s Ok to spend some time on social networks and get connected with friends and families but if you are spending too much time on social media this New Year it is time to change this. Don’t let your social media stop you from enjoying travels, human interactions, and loving your life!
9. Start Writing Journal: Writing a journal reminds you of your goals and of your learning in life. It offers a place where you can hold a deliberate, thoughtful conversation with yourself.-Robin Sharma. Go grab your New Year Journal and dive deep inside you.
10. Read More : Reading books is an excellent way to gain a lot of knowledge in a huge area and are also a great exercise for your intelligence. You can easily read more than 20 books of your choice in this New Year. Just find some time every day to read.